Thursday, January 9, 2014

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS (and IDEAS)


Ideas bump into each other, things get lost, and I try to go in two directions at once.  It doesn’t work.  Shouts echo in the fog. 
We live with expectations reasonable and unreasonable.
Have fun when you can, because you’ll have to be serious all too often.

Think before speaking, and listen... 
Be brief. 
Be not tense. 
Be kind.
Look in the mirror before leaving the house. 
Dust more often. 

Bouncing off the people I admired (huh?), I realized my physical attraction magnet was set wrong way round.  I was rejecting myself to get it over with.  That was never my job.  
My job was to be charm incarnate. 

Conflicting forces move within us.  These forces will battle forever.  We just work here.
Everyone has a complex life.  Why take anything personally? 
I do it, but I don’t believe in it.

What you do a thousand times becomes a habit. 
The rest of your mind goes somewhere Else.

We want what we want, and we take what we can get.

Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment