Friday, December 13, 2013

HI FOLKS IT’S BEEN BUSY, NOT IN THE BEST WAY MAYBE, BUT THERE IS PROGRESS BEING MADE



So much has happened (mentally) in the last few weeks, that some of it I won’t be able to tell you.  I mean when you’re dealing with big companies that screw you it’s better not to name names, cause it gets legal – or illegal - call it either.  No names.  It will be interesting to see  if I can tell this story so abstractly that you really won’t know who I’m talking about.  Oops, a company is not a who, it’s a what.  But right now it’s really late cause I attended two parties tonight, both of which were really nice, and did other things today as well, and it’s just too late to tell you today.  So much to do, so little time.  I see you tomorrow.  This post will be scrolled below the one telling the story, and will seem so pointless.  And on that note, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment